Home » coffee events

Coffee Events: Eximius – The Entrepreneurship Summit

8 August 2008 13 Comments

Hi All..

Last time, when I put up talk – Go Kiss the World!!.. I got a lot of mails.. asking me for details of talks or events which happen @ IIMB.. which junta can take part in..

So… here is the first in the series.. – Eximius – The Entrepreneurship Summit!!

eximius.JPG

What is EXIMIUS?

It is IIM Bangalore’s inaugural entrepreneurship summit on 22nd and 23rd of August 2008.

It presents a wonderful opportunity for students and aspiring entrepreneurs to validate your ideas, network with like-minded people and gain valuable feedback from venture capitalists before you step into the real world. Are you game enough?

But I am not really into the whole entrepreneurship thing / I have a PPO / there’s too much work, why should I come?

So you missed out on the Google IPO. Not to worry, EXIMIUS is your chance to be part of history. Twenty years from now you will look back and say – I was there when this whole thing started. You’ll get a chance to hear wonderful speakers, meet
inspiring people, broaden your horizons and have loads of fun! What’s more, you also get a chance to win cash prizes worth Rs. 3.5 Lacs.

Cool, you convinced me. So how can I participate?

EXIMIUS caters for everyone – here’s a sampling of our major events:

Ingen – Invites innovative business ideas in the field of education. At stake – huge cash prizes, and an opportunity to get your idea completely funded.

Innovation Challenge – Have an idea that will Transform India but don’t know how to take it to the next level? Test your idea amongst hundreds of others – and, if you get selected, present it to an elite panel of judges in front of a critical audience to earn invaluable feedback and recognition. And cash!

Genesis – Nurturing a business plan and that needs VC funding? What you need is constructive feedback from VCs in a simulated setting, a dress rehearsal to enhance your chances of winning that pot of cash.

Panel Discussion – Social Entrepreneurship is a buzzword today but what does it really mean? Find out from the people who are dedicating their lives to it. Get inspired by eminent personalities such as DR Mehta (founder of Jaipur Foot), Varun Sahni (Acumen Fund India director) and others.

All details about EXIMIUS can be found on http://www.iimb-eximius.com

Feel free to contact the ENI team for more details at eni@iimb.ernet.in

Comments

comments

• Hnaumnth said:

Hi sundar,

I have interest to attend this event .I think any one can attend this event. is it correct.Please give me a reply.

thanks,
    Hanumanth

• Sundar Rajan G S (author) said:

Sure.. Its open for all..

• arvind said:

is all the seminars open for all?
    i mean can we enter even without any kind of registrations or is there any procedure?

• Balasubramanian Viswanathan said:

I would like to introduce myself as a passionate entrepreneur working in the field of education, health & sustainable employment through development of leadership and planning capabilities. I am very eager to attend your summit which might help me to pass on this fervor among young entrepreneurs whom i am working with right now. Please help me to get the technical details of participation in this seminar. You can contact me at +91 9742483748 or e-mail me to this address vasanthmikael@gmail.com, vasanth_mikael@yahoo.com or rajeratheyan@gmail.com .

I will be positively waiting for your reply.

My wishes to your team members, for the initiative and extraordinary efforts they have taken for conducting this summit successfully.

• Balasubramanian Viswanathan said:

“Before we think of changing this world ; allow the natural forces of the world to conquer and change us.”

Ernesto de la serna guevara

I beleive the message gets into the minds of all the entrepreneurs.

• Balasubramanian Viswanathan said:

das leben ist eine baustelle

• Laout - Weblog of Gitu krish said:

[…] summit is happening this weekend (Aug 22-23 200 @ IIM Bangalore.For more details check here and here.Do drop in a comment if you are coming in.Will meet […]

• banjaara said:

Wrong Post

• Balasubramanian Viswanathan said:

HAI every one meet you in the conference

• jalapeno said:

can i attend the second day only.thats tomorrow/ i missed todays seminar. do i need to register or something or are there any requirements.?

• Laout - Weblog of gEETH » Blog Archive » EXIMIUS 2008 said:

[…] summit  @ IIM Bangalore is happening this weekend (Aug 22-23 2008 ) .For more details check here and […]

• good indie clothing brands said:

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book
    or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects
    you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.