If there is one word to describe Coffee With Sundar! – it is Serendipity!
Yes! 8 months back I didnt have a blog. But today, Coffee With Sundar has come a long way. From an online journal, where I used to copy paste stuff from the web, today it has become something, which I breathe every moment!
Visibility gives me a “high” is an understatement. And it is this high or the extra energy which has manifested in to this whole new exciting site http://coffeewithsundar.com
Happy Birthday! – CoffeeWithSundar.Com
1. coffeewithsundar.com has a refreshing new look!
2. The site has a better navigation. Users can now access various info pages. There are special tabs for Coffee Interviews and Coffee Designs. There is page for About Us, Sundar’s favourite, Proud moments! Not only that, you will also see related posts @ the end of each post.
3. A form where people can submit questions. This is going to be really exciting. It is going to bring in more variety to the existing pool of questions. (Do fill up questions for Coffee Interviews – 2nd column on this blog – see right) The user will get full credit for the question. His/her name will be mentioned in the interview transcript. Pour in your questions for vasanth – kannada movie hero.
4. Users can also recommend people to interview. Fill up the form right away, if you have contacts.
5. The site also has a bunch of cool widgets. You can also find the interviews coming up! We intend to add more and more widgets to help have a better experience on Coffee With Sundar!
Why am I am doing all this?
I love my blog and I am really passionate about it. As I said earlier, “Visibility gives me a high.” Blog gives me that extra energy. I look at this blogging as a great learning process and a the same time, I have fun – both writing and interviewing! I hope even readers are enjoying this whole experience!
Keep visiting CWS! Subscribe to CWS here - http://coffeewithsundar.com/feed
Join me in wishing the new site happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! – coffeewithsundar.com
Happy Birthday! Sundar!
Coffee With Sundar! is here to stay!
This post was originally found at http://coffeewithsundar.com