Home » Coffee With Experts

I will Survive – Sunil Robert

10 September 2009 8 Comments

Hello CWS-2 Readers,

I am happy to introduce you all to Mr. Sunil Robert – Head of Analyst Relations & Public Relations at Tata Consulting Services and author of the book “I will Survive”.

Here is the profile of Mr. Sunil Robert

Mr. Sunil Robert works for TCS Financial Solutions, where he runs the global Analyst Relations and Public Relations program. Sunil has also been the front end of the Marketing arm for i-flex in North & Latin America. Sunil holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration and another Master’s degree in Communications & Journalism that helps him to bridge the gap between pure communicators who often miss the business landscape or Business strategists who have the know – why but dont often have the know-how.

Mr. Sunil Robert was the recipient of the 2006 Stevie award for Best Corporate Communicator, which is the Oscars award equivalent in the world of Business.

Coffee With Sunil Robert – Author, “I will survive” & Head of AR & PR, TCS
Me: Sundar Rajan G S
SR: Sunil Robert

Me: Hello Sir, Welcome to this show on Coffee with Sundar – Season 2. It’s an honour to host you.
SR: Pleasure to be here! You have got a nice community out here!

Me: Sir, Can you talk about your childhood days, your background etc. You have mentioned about the difficulties you faced when you were in 7th standard when you were not able to pay the fees for examination. (http://sunilrobert.com/bookexcerpts.htm). You also wanted to become a CA, but you ended up taking up a job as a sales person because of your family commitments. Can you talk about how you reacted to your tough times?

SR: I had a normal childhood. It was around late 1980s. My family had moved from a village (Nalagunda) to Hyderabad city. Both my parents were working. My family faced a crisis when my father had lost his job. I didn’t know how to react. I was feeling humiliated in schools. There was negative energy all around me. It was a difficult phase when we couldn’t even pay the fees. After my 10th, I had to join a polytechnic. As I grew older, my response to the situation was different. Instead of just feeling helpless, I was feeling more energetic. Unfortunately my energies were negative energies. I got into wrong company of friends & gangs. It was against all odds and such situation that I have been able to survive & succeed.

My life is an example of second chance. It’s an example of faith, hope & belief that I can overcome. This is what is covered in the book.

I had relationship with primary school teachers. I had a few great friends. I met outstanding people who helped me over come my problems. I stood up and faced the reality. I decided to take up responsibility at home. I had a choice of either blaming what was happening around me or to accept the reality and chance what I don’t like. I did the latter. That’s how I am where I am today.

Me: From government polytechnic to head of PR at TCS? Can you talk about your journey?
SR: During my polytechnic days, I was never good at diode or technical stuff that I was studying there. I was more interested in Shakespeare or arts or Lincoln. I enjoyed these much more than the studies in classes.

I got a government job after my studies. But I decided not to take the regular jobs. Instead I joined Eureka Forbes as a sales person.
The training that I received in Eureka Forbes was probably the magic potion which I badly needed. There were lessons on how to bounce back after failure, how not to lose confidence when the doors are slammed on you etc. The training helped me to walk with confidence, speak by looking into the eyes of the people, shake hands confidently. I really enjoyed it. Even if nothing was going my way, I was still confident. Suddenly, this “dark completion”-ed small scraggy fellow in me started to see things differently. I was battling the situation with confidence.

I discovered that I had communication skills. I loved public speaking & debating. Even when I was getting trashed, I loved taking part in conversations & discussions. This helped me to get a job as a radio jockey. I liked this as well, the whole new space to talk to young people & build relationships with people whom you don’t know. I used to get letters from the listeners etc. That was really a exciting phase. I also did a bit of sports commentary. I was grabbing whatever opportunities that came my way. I slowly realized that there was a method in the madness that was happening all around me.

Me: You decided not to take up a government job, when you were facing so many difficulties. How easy was it? What did people think about you?
SR: Yes! People called me a crazy guy!! Everyone told me that I have “lost it” in life.
As Voltaire said, “Most men live lives of quiet desperation”. I looked around me and realized that the “intelligent” are actually stuck with a government job for life. I asked myself – “would you be stuck in a single job? Or will you do an interesting job?”
I chose the latter. In fact, one wrong career choice of my father ruined the whole family. People were actually wondering if it was genetic when I chose to leave that job. But when I started doing well and started getting good sales, they were reassured that I am not all that crazy.
Then I jumped many jobs after that before finally heading the PR & AR of TCS.

Readers, hope you enjoyed this part 1 of the interview with Mr. Sunil Robert.

The interview will be continued in part 2 where Mr. Sunil talks about his learnings, his book, role models and the changing face of India.

So stay tuned!

Comments

comments

• Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar said:

Train Your Mind, Change Your Brain: How a New Science Reveals Our Extraordinary Potential to Transform Ourselves
    Adding new nerve cells (neurogenesis), alpha waves by meditation change the efficiency by which one neuron talks to another at sites of chemical communication (synaptic plasticity), and remap functional connections to allow for the outputs (axons) of one set of neurons to invade territory vacated by another set of axons. All of these processes, which take place in full force while the brain is initially assembled in utero and during the early years of life, are now known also to occur, to some degree, throughout the life span. This latter type of neuroplasticity is at the heart of the meeting held in Dharamsala and of Begley’s book—not just the nuts and bolts of how brains effect this plasticity, but its implications for who we are today (vs. yesterday) and our potential to become something else tomorrow.
    Case history of prenatal influence of mind on bearing the characteristics:
    There was case of pastor who was interested in his son who had a curious brain .He requested cheiro to go through his palm print. The conclusion given by the palmist irritated the vicar and complained to the nearby police inspector stating that some prenatal influence would have changed the brain line deviated for upward motion towards Mercury mount as more materialistic inheritance.Becauuse of the vicar’s constant complaints they investigated Cheiro.The Vicar was acknowledging the pious boy preying before God when the silver candle was found missing.
    Cheiro replied back that it was a complicated prenatal influence on the boy which may lead to abnormal thieving tendencies. There were many thefts going on in the nearby houses and only a very intelligent brain could have such a planning and execution. One secret police was, put inside the Vicar’s house who found out the boy mixing poison in the wheat powder.
    Now the Vicar cheiro begged for apology. But the prenatal influence had to be investigated. He questioned his noble lady. She told that she had the craving desire of reading novels. On one occasion had read one novel repeatedly .It was the story of wonderful thief who cleverly had done so many thefts.
    Now the Vicar of England requested to publish this actually occurred story. Add new nerve cells (neurogenesis), by alpha waves change the efficiency by which one neuron talks to another at sites of chemical communication (synaptic plasticity), and remap functional connections to allow for the outputs (axons) of one set of neurons to invade territory vacated by another set of axons. All of these processes, which take place in full force while the brain is initially assembled in utero and during the early years of life, are now known also to occur, to some degree, throughout the life span. This latter type of neuro-plasticity is at the heart of the meeting held in Dharamsala and of Begley’s book—not just the nuts and bolts of how brains effect this plasticity, but its implications for who we are today (vs. yesterday) and our potential to become something else tomorrow.
    Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar on behalf of cape Institue of Technology,Nagercoil formerly as Guset lecturer with ,KNSK Engineering college ,Nagercoil as research scholar,Anna University with Hubble space research committee of Hon.Roger Davies,Hon.Collin Webbs FRS of Laser dn of Oxford uk,Hon.Marteen Rees ,Emeritus Professor of cosmology Cambridge ,former president of Royal society, London

• Vetti said:

Hey Sundar,
    why dont u delete this sankara velayudhan nandakumar’s posts? They are incomprehensible, terrible and a quick google search suggests that this is his full time position.

-V

• Inspiration for Indian Youth - Sunil Robert » Coffee With Sundar said:

[…] part 1 of the interview with Mr. Sunil Robert can be found here: http://coffeewithsundar.com/i-will-survive-sunil-robert/ Mr. Sunil Robert works for TCS Financial Solutions, where he runs the global Analyst Relations and […]

• lorraine fernandez said:

GREAT. THE BEST! I ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK. IT INSPIRED ME. THANKS FOR SENDING IT THIOUGH JOYCE AND JOEL.

• Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar said:

Try to do good for human uplift:
    Engineering college students must get the inspiration from their affectionate mother and college mentors aspire for MIT entrance:
    Engineering college students must try to achieve the goal of quality of IIT.and should cultivate the the habit of love and affection from their mother as had by Hon.Subra sresh.He recalled that his mother, who did not go to college, insisted that he qualify for IIT even though she did not know much about it at that time. “It is
    something cultural…studying science and engineering is seen as a ticket to success,” he said. try to join MIT of USA fortheir MS degree.They must try to learn the life of nobel laureates.
    WASHINGTON: President Obama on Thursday announced his intention to nominate Indian-American engineering scholar Subra Suresh as Director of the U.S National Science Foundation (NSF) even as his administration cranked up its engagement with India on the science, technology, and education front.
    A 1977 graduate of the IIT Chennai, Suresh received a master’s from Iowa State University in 1979 before pursuing doctoral studies at MIT, where he received the Sc.D. in 1981. After two years of postdoctoral research at the University of California at Berkeley, he joined the faculty at Brown University, where he rose to the rank of professor of engineering in 1989.
    Knowledge of material science:Engineering college students must try to achieve the knowledge of material science and day to day progress of advancement in technology.Suresh is a strong proponent of innovative international collaborations in teaching and research. He was the founding chair of the Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Programme on Advanced Materials. The professor is also the founding director of the Global Enterprise for Micromechanics and Molecular Medicine (GEM4), which brings together 14 participating institutions from the US and a number of foreign countries, the MIT announcement said. In 2006, he received the Acta Materialia Gold Medal for “pioneering research” into the mechanical properties of materials and was selected byMIT’s Technology Review magazine as one of the 10 scientists whose research will have “a significant impact on business, medicine or culture” in the years ahead.
    Aspiration for joining MIT:MIT counts more than 60 Nobel Laureates among its alumni and faculty. Well-known Indian alumni at MIT include Har Gobind Khorana, who shared Nobel Prize for Medicine/Physiology in 1968, Amar Bose, who founded Bose Corporation, Suhas Patil, who founded the company Cirrus Logic, the late Brahm Prakash of IISc, and Dara Antia, who founded the Indian Institute of Metals.
    Try to get the latest research works of NIST,USA.
    Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar special officer on behalf of Loyola college nano technology dept Cape Institute of Technology,Nagercoil formerly with ,KNSK Engineering college ,Nagercoil as research scholar,Anna University with Hubble space research committee of Hon.Roger Davies,Hon.Collin Webbs FRS of Laser dn of Oxford uk,Hon.Marteen Rees ,Emeritus Professor of cosmology Cambridge ,former president of Royal society, London.
    Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar member PNAS ,American ,JILA Group member on behalf of Loyola college of Engineering and technology ,Member American committee for the Weizman institute of science ,Energy renovation committee cape Institute of Technology,Nagercoil ,former Guest lecturer ,KNSK Engineering college ,Anna University have surprisingly found out genetic mirror

• Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar said:

Internet could be best utilized for stimulating mirror neurons:
    The human brain has multiple mirror neuron systems that specialize in carrying out and understanding not just the actions of others but their intentions, the social meaning of their behavior and their emotion Mirror neurons could be better utilize to cure mental depression observed by the islanded formation of brain line under Saturn mount due to dark matter waves of Saturn .Mirror neurons could be utilize to erase neurological abnormalities.
    Scientists now say the effects of microscopic entanglements scale up into our everyday world. Entangled connections between atomic-sized objects have been found to persist over many miles. It seems as though what we call reality could be made up of holistic “threads” that aren’t located precisely in space or time. All that remains are relationships extending curiously throughout space and time. These connections were predicted by quantum theory and were called “spooky action at a distance” by Einstein. One founders of quantum theory, Erwin Schradinger, referred to this peculiarity as ”entanglementOthers suggest that conscious awareness is caused or related in some important way to entangled particles in the brain. Modern string theory even proposes that the entire universe is a single, self-entangled object.
    Veselago in his 1968 paper mentions certain temporal dispersions for negative permittivity and permeability which may be applicable in mirror neuron reflections that call for the ESP power of the brain. As for the causality, we note that if one totally ignores the temporal dispersion in a DNG medium and carefully consider the ramifications of a homogeneous nondispersive DNG medium and the resulting NIR, one will immediately encounter a causality paradox in the time domain, i.e., a non dispersive DNG medium is non causal. excitation of a DNG medium leads to a negative refractive index and, hence, to negative or compensated phase terms. Ziolkowski and Heyman thoroughly analyzed this concept mathematically using detailed steps, and have shown that, in DNG media, the refractive index can be negative. In such a medium, he concluded, the direction of the Poynting vector of a monochromatic plane wave is opposite to that of its phase velocity, suggesting that this isotropic medium supports backward-wave propagation and its refractive index can be regarded negative.
    Most nerve cells in the brain are comparatively pedestrian. Many specialize in detecting ordinary features of the outside world. Some fire when they encounter a horizontal line while others are dedicated to vertical lines. Others detect a single frequency of sound or a direction of movement. Mirror neurons make these complex cells look like numbskulls. Found in several areas of the brain – including the premotor cortex, the posterior parietal lobe, the superior temporal sulcus and the insula – they fire in response to chains of actions linked to intentions. Palm print really exhibit more such activity by the semi circle connecting Lunar and Mercury mount as observed in case of cheiro famous palmist. In the exact approach, this behavior is due to the fact that the two modes share the same real part, but start to have two oppositely valued imaginary parts. The backward coupler with a strong coupling, therefore, acts similarly to a periodically corrugated waveguide (grating reflector).It is the pi shift to h shift modes along jw-dampness root locus diagram that may call for the new resonance behavior observed my be a resonance of s type to p type quasi-resonance that couple the standing waves of Mercury and the Moon stimulating the brain cortex. for resonance
    by Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar ,Hubble space science research scholar special officer on behalf of Loyola college nano technology dept Cape Institute of Technology,Nagercoil formerly with ,KNSK Engineering college ,Nagercoil as research scholar,Anna University with Hubble space research committee AND Oxford-cambridge astro of Hon.Roger Davies,Hon.Collin Webbs FRS of Laser dn of Oxford uk,Hon.Marteen Rees ,Emeritus Professor of cosmology Cambridge ,former president of Royal society, London.NIST,MIT feedback member,Hubble resaerch fellow in space sciencand JILA member,Hubble member

[1] V. G. Veselago, “The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously
    negative values of ” and _,” Sov. Phys.—Usp., vol. 47, pp.
    509–514, Jan.–Feb. 1968.
    [2] , “The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative
    values of ” and _” (in Russian), Usp. Fiz. Nauk, vol. 92, pp. 517–526,
    1967.
    [3] J. B. Pendry, A. J. Holden, D. J. Robbins, andW. J. Stewart, “Magnetism
    from conductors and enhanced nonlinear phenomena,” IEEE Trans. Microw.
    Theory Tech., vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 2075–2081, Nov. 1999.
    [4] , “Low-frequency plasmons in thin wire structures,” J. Phys., Condens.
    Matter, vol. 10, pp. 4785–4809, 1998.
    [5] D. R. Smith,W. J. Padilla, D. C.Vier, S.C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz,
    “Composite medium with simultaneously negative permeability and permittivity,”
    Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 84, pp. 4184–4187, May 2000.
    [6] D. R. Smith and N. Kroll, “Negative refractive index in left-handed materials,”
    Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 85, pp. 2933–2936, Oct. 2000.
    [7] R. A. Shelby, D. R. Smith, S. C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz, “Microwave
    transmission through a two-dimensional, isotropic, left-handed
    metamaterial,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 78, pp. 489–491, Jan. 2001.
    [8] A. Shelby, D. R. Smith, and S. Schultz, “Experimental verification of a
    negative index of refraction,” Science, vol. 292, pp. 77–79, Apr. 2001.
    [9] IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. (Special Issue), vol. 51, no. 10, Oct

10)Brain line as genetic holography Semi circle connecting Mercury and Moon crystalline boundary indicates the ESP power on the palm print [Incident: 100621-000041news@nature.com
    Internet could be best utilized for stimulating mirror neurons:
    [1] V. G. Veselago, “The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously
    negative values of ” and _,” Sov. Phys.—Usp., vol. 47, pp.
    509–514, Jan.–Feb. 1968.
    [2] , “The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative
    values of ” and _” (in Russian), Usp. Fiz. Nauk, vol. 92, pp. 517–526,
    1967.
    [3] J. B. Pendry, A. J. Holden, D. J. Robbins, andW. J. Stewart, “Magnetism
    from conductors and enhanced nonlinear phenomena,” IEEE Trans. Microw.
    Theory Tech., vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 2075–2081, Nov. 1999.
    [4] , “Low-frequency plasmons in thin wire structures,” J. Phys., Condens.
    Matter, vol. 10, pp. 4785–4809, 1998.
    [5] D. R. Smith,W. J. Padilla, D. C.Vier, S.C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz,
    “Composite medium with simultaneously negative permeability and permittivity,”
    Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 84, pp. 4184–4187, May 2000.
    Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 85, pp. 2933–2936, Oct. 2000.
    [7] R. A. Shelby, D. R. Smith, S. C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz, “Microwave
    transmission through a two-dimensional, isotropic, left-handed
    metamaterial,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 78, pp. 489–491, Jan. 2001.
    [8] A. Shelby, D. R. Smith, and S. Schultz, “Experimental verification of a
    negative index of refraction,” Science, vol. 292, pp. 77–79, Apr. 2001.
    [9] IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. (Special Issue) , vol. 51, no. 10, Oct

• Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar said:

Rewarding Science Achievement
    “Why Science Needs a Nudge from Washington, D.C.” The article makes the excellent point that today’s truly great science achievements are not from individuals, but by massive groups. Part of the reason, Jones points out,
    is: each new generation of scientists has to wade through so much more preexisting work before making an original contribution that it now takes measurably longer – roughly an additional year per generation – for a researcher to win a major prize or secure a patent…. most papers, projects, and patents have become team endeavors because individuals simply can’t grasp all there is to know.
    But while scientists are adapting, science policy – the system of awards, grants, and other inducements to experiment – is not. The community tends to celebrate individuals …, award most of its grants to senior researchers …, and repel people who want … professional success before their mid-30s.
    It’s a short article – honestly, I’ve quoted nearly half of it above – but Jones does go on to outline some fairly simple solutions which would shift the focus of rewards away from individual innovation toward people who show a promise of working in a group setting, such as young grad students who might end up getting lured away into a career where they won’t The alternative will be that many of the brightest of the next generation will decide that academia isn’t for them, and will focus their immense talents on areas where they can make money. Granted, while recent events have shown us that many areas need these gifted innovators – I’d like to see a lot more ingenuity and brainpower at work on Wall Street, the oil industry, the automotive industry, and in politics – there’s still a need for some of them to go on for advanced degrees in the sciences and perform research which is not motivated by a strict profit motive outlined by a company’s research & development department.
    The structure of incentives to maintain and cultivate this population of academic research scientists, and to allow them to collaborate with abandon, is something that we as a society really need to think about. What’s your idea for the best way to support these scientists? If you could establish one program to help foster their work, what would it be. Have to toil for a decade or so without much appreciation have to toil for a decade or so without much appreciation?
    Genearally people are dejected about the later prizes and recognition because of health problems and early achievement may encourage them considerably.Nobel prize along with additional incentives must be shared patially among the group members to enacourage the group cooperation in achieving the nobel prize goal.
    1) Rewarding Science Achievement-Northwestern University management professor Benjamin F. Jones opinion-reg [Incident: 100622-000104 news@nature.com

• sankaravelayudhan nandakumar said:

Pineal Glands in understanding the Third Eyewith femto lasing crystallasingfor future TV and computerscreens:
    The idea of this paper is the possibility of this paper is to evaluate the possibility of increasing the ESP power of humanbeings by simulating the pineal glands by chanting of mantras ,meditation and finally by laser simulation by crystal lasing, for second quadrant surface plasmonic oscillation by using Amethyst by simulating the theta waves of expanded awareness, intellectual and psychic excellence. This chakra represents conscious exploration of the higher dimensions found within SELF. With meditation upon the sixth chakra you can open awareness to encompass the fourth dimension up to the threshold of the fifth dimension.
    Bees use a unique means of communication. By sensing polarized light they get a sense of direction and then use visual codes to signal food locations to the other bees in the hive. To do this, they dance while flying at a specific angle relative to the sun to define direction. Then they use the speed of their movements to indicate the distance to other bees. In addition, when in the hive, they communicate with a circular dance in a compact location to tell where specific nectar is located. Here, the frequency and wiggle indicates the distance. Direction comes from relating the position of the sun to the location of the food, also com- municating by using the angle of dance relative to the direction of gravity. This communication takes considerable visual processing and perception from within their small brains.
    The master gland is about the size of a pea, located behind the center of our forehead, between our eyes. The sixth chakra is called the Brow Chakra. It is the main control center that sends messages to all the other glands from its two lobes, the posterior and the anterior. It prompts the proper growth of glands and organs and regulates sexual development.
    This narrow opening lies near the base of the cerebral hemispheres and separates the two thalamic areas. These areas are the brain’s “storehouse” of sensory perceptions. When the pituitary and pineal glands are fully developed and stimulated through meditation on the sixth and seventh chakras, their vibrations fuse and the Third Eye is activated. Once it is open there is personal access to higher knowledge. This is the “Eye of the Soul”.
    PINEAL GLAND: This cone shaped gland is located in the middle of the brain behind and just above the pituitary gland. The pineal gland contains pigment like that found in the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami. It controls the action of light upon our body. The pineal gland is located in the posterior end of the third ventricle of the brain and the pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle. The joining of the essences of these two glands in the third ventricle opens the Third Eye.
    The pineal gland acts in two ways to inhibit the action of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is responsible for activating adolescence and the beginning of sexuality. The pineal gland checks the pituitary gland to prevent premature sexual awakening. Human thought is regarded as a result of suspended action, and the pineal gland inhibits the immediate discharging of thoughts into action. This inhibition causes us to look inward and to deeply ponder our actions and reactions.
    Introversion is necessary for self-realization. It displaces attention from the outer world to the inner. When the external world disappears, the circle of consciousness contracts. Primary attention is focused upon the inner self. Inner attention magnetizes “spiritual light” into the pineal gland.
    The opened 3rd eye is known as the Eye of Horus and the Horn of the Unicorn. The Temple of Maat in early Egypt was dedicated to the process of opening the Third Eye. The Third Eye is an etheric, or fourth dimensional, eye. It acts as a sensitive receiver and transmitter, by which vibrations of many types can be translated, interpreted and dispersed into our third dimensional brains for gaining wisdom and illumination. Inner planes, thought forms, and higher entities are perceived through the 3rd eye. A clearer sense of cause and effect are acquired
    COLOR: Indigo. Children born now are called “Indigo Children” because they are born with their 3rd eye fully opened. They will become our leaders.
    RULES: Rules intuition and imagination. It is associated with parts of consciousness concerned with a spiritual view of life. Known as the Home of Spirit, it has the ability to inform us of the motivation behind actions. We observe the outer life from an inner point of view. Inner vision is ruled by this chakra. Through meditation upon the brow chakra, you gain inspiration and vision of your purpose / destiny. The brow chakra rules dreaming
    LOCATION: Known as the Brow Chakra, is between the eyes in the center of the forehead.
    One of the most interesting explanations for these tiny glands is that they are the radio station receiver system for the human body and that a great many of the received ‘radio waves’ do not originate in places that we can necessarily immediately be conscious of. From outer space, for example, from other people too far away to be visible or audible, from the past and the future, from the dead, from animals, plants, birds, insects – in fact from everything around us, then and now. Much research is presently in process by scientists, such as, for example, Gazzaniga and Eddelman, into this particular area of discussion and this concept of a ‘cosmic thought field’ resonance device in the ductless glands {The pineal gland has small grains or crystals that ‘buzz’ like a crystal radio set. When humans get ‘high’ they sense this hum or ‘buzz’.}, can only be presented as an hypothesis, but it is one nevertheless worthy of discussion
    Ragnar Arthur Granit From 1920 to around 1947 Ragnar Granit’s main research was in the field of vision, beginning with psychophysics in the twenties and ending up with electrophysiological work from the early thirties onwards, as briefly reported in the Nobel Lecture. He next took up muscular afferents, in particular the muscle spindles and their motor control; passing over to the spinal cord, he studied the projection of these affarents and separated tonic and phasic motoneurons, established algebraical summation of excitation and inhibition upon these cells, finally also making use of the intracellular approach for the investigation of these and several other problems of motor control. In 1965 he initiated the series of international Nobel Symposia as contributor to, and as Chairman and Editor of Nobel Symposium I, Muscular Afferents and Motor Control.
    Günter Blobel
    The revolution that began there in 1945, and that led to the discovery of all the major structures of the cell continued in the realm of relating cellular structures to specific cellular functions. My arrival there coincided with the end of this second phase and the exciting beginnings of a third phase, the molecular analysis of cellular functions (see below). I was fortunate enough in helping to initiate this third phase of analysis which is still in full swing. Julius Axelrod has chiefly been interested in the fate of the transmitter substance noradrenaline after it has been released from the nerve terminals. In this connection he has discovered and studied the enzymatic inactivation of the transmitter substance, which occurs by its methylation, but above all he demonstrated the reuptake of noradrenaline by the nerve terminals. The transmitter substance is released in great excess. As soon as the required amount has reached its goal and produced its effect most of the excess is taken up again into the storage sites in the nerve terminals. In other words this is a rapid, effective and economic way of limiting the duration of the effect of the nerve impulse. One might think that the discoveries I have described would be exclusively of theoretical interest. On the contrary, as with all fundamental discoveries, they have led to extensive practical advances with implications in medical fields which to a large extent affect all of us. I will give some examples.
    In their religious ceremonies the primitive Mexican Indians sought closer contact with the supernatural powers by intoxicating themselves with mushroom poisons. Our own young people, in their search for increased selfconfidence and social contact, resort to drug taking. In both cases the background to the dreamlike experiences, with their confused and abnormal mental sensations, is the same. It is not a question of mystical forces at work or the invocation of supernatural spirits. The experiences are a result of the disturbing effect of the poisons on the chemical transmission of nerve impulses in the brain
    Astro genetic connection:: Solar ray squeezing on Jupiter squeezing and shifting the solar plasmons to the second quadrant dampness-jw frequency adopting Sagittarius/Jupiter, divinely inspired thought, higher knowledge; flashes of intuition of Aquarius/Uranus of H toa plasmons ; imagination, intuition, and access to inner truths through devotion of Pisces/Neptune. Collection of quantum blackhole dots as the sun through Libra may reduce such activities out of cross polarization by Saturn boundary squeezing from sun oscillating on fourth quadrant omega frequencies.
    Palmist Cheiro had an excellent ESP power.
    The ‘third eye’ that affects night work and jetlag:
    Health professionals warned on link between body clock disruption and disease
    Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar along with Hon. Sir J.Pendry F.R.S of imperial college uk special officer on combustion nano technology along with Dr.GANESAN ,IIT professor ,combustion dept Cape Institute of Technology,Nagercoil formerly with ,KNSK Engineering college ,Nagercoil as research scholar,Anna University with Hubble space research committee of Hon.Roger Davies,Hon.Collin Webbs FRS of Laser dn of Oxford uk,Hon.Marteen Rees ,Emeritus Professor of cosmology Cambridge ,former president of Royal society, London.
    Sankara Velayudhan Nandakumar member PNAS ,American ,JILA,NIST ,Hubble Group member on behalf of Loyola college of Engineering and technology ,Member American committee for the Weizman institute of science ,Energy renovation committee cape Institute of Technology,Nagercoil ,former Guest lecturer ,KNSK Enginering college ,Anna University have surprisingly found out genetic mirror